Join Our Growing Company!
FMB Laundry is hiring! Are you looking for a great opportunity to impact Baltimore’s best family owned laundry equipment company? Reporting directly to the president of the company, the office manager/executive assistant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Managing office personnel and customer service team
- Customer relationship management – handling customer inquiries, preparing proposals, sending customer correspondence
- Assist with company accounting – AP/AR, bank transactions, invoicing, tracking purchase orders
- Insure telephone coverage from customer support team – duties include answering calls as necessary
- Managing the president and vice presidents schedules, travel, and correspondence
- General office administration – handling inbound/outbound mail, ordering office supplies, preparing monthly reports
The office manager/executive assistant will receive an annual salary plus a generous package of benefits:
- $40,000 to $50,000+ salary based on experience
- Company IRA retirement plan with match up to $2,000
- Paid vacation days
- 40 hour work weeks
- Casual office environment
Prior experience working as an office manager, executive assistant, or both is preferred but not required for consideration.
The best candidates will have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft QuickBooks, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Outstanding customer service skills on the phone – written and verbal
- Managed a small office staff demonstrating an ability to exercise good judgment in dealing with employees
- Experience working with diverse populations – employees, customers, vendors, and prospective customers
- Office management skills – ordering supplies, creating schedules, supervising work, delegating tasks
- Basic accounting skills – AR/AP, banking transactions, invoicing, estimating
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to contribute in a meaningful way
- A bachelor’s or associates degree. Significant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Ready to join our team? Click here to email us your resume and a brief introduction.
Please include your name and “Office Manager/Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
FMB Laundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.