Wascomat Performance Equipment Choices
Wascomat washers are built to last 30,000 cycles and they keep our promise. Years of experience have provided Wascomat with the knowledge and skills to produce high-quality washers including riveted machine frames. Wascomat also develops intelligent software which increases the wash performance and extends the machine’s lifetime.
The team at FMB Laundry are experts in Wascomat machines and can help you with selecting, installing, and maintaining their equipment.
Durability, Robustness and
It goes without saying that
customers expect trouble free
operation regardless of whether
the machines are installed in the
best maintained installations
or the toughest 24h open self-service laundry.
That’s the reason why Wascomat
machines are built to last 30,000
cycles. With more than 50
years of experience and being a
Laundry Equipment reference
brand in the USA, we have
knowledge and skills to produce
high quality machines in highly
technological factories. Not only,
we have also developed intelligent
software which increases the
performance and extends the
machine’s lifetime. Wascomat
machines are Built to Last!
- Easy to use thanks to
the intelligent control
- Best-in-class dewatering
for lower operational costs
- Robust construction for
Wascomat tumble dryers are designed for quick and simple installation.
Only one external connection for electricity, gas and exhaust is required.
- Extremely powerful fans for a more flexible installation
- Support rollers for increased drum stability and noise reduction
Impeccable seal thanks to robust door switch and gasket
- Galvanized or stainless steel panels to protect against rust and corrosion
Easy to Operate
- Easy clean durable filter minimizes maintenance
- USB connection on the front for easy access and faster service
- Optimal and ergonomic large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- Intelligent control to manage the washing cycles easily and intuitively
High productivity with best evaporation
- King size lifter and reversing drum for optimal drying results
- Intelligent sensors register when the linen is fully dry and stops heating
- Optimized drum speed for better results, shorter drying cycle and energy saving
Have you considered leasing or financing?
We Have Options
Speed Queen Financial Services draws on decades of unmatched industry expertise and dedicated support to provide high-quality laundry-focused financing for our customers. We’ll be your full service partner, with progressive programs, resources and services designed to support you as you take on the day-to-day challenges of your laundry business.Financing & Leasing Options